Providence Rehabilitative Services Woodway
6101 Woodway Drive, Suite #160
Waco, TX 76712
M-F 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Carol Webb Elassad, MS, CCC/SLP, MBA, PhD
Director of Rehabilitative Services
Brian Ellison, PT, ATC, GSC
Specialized Physical Therapy Services include:
- Aquatic therapy in an indoor, heated pool
- Manual therapies provided by therapists with advanced certifications
- Sports Medicine with Isokinetic testing via the Biodex S4 Pro System
- Lymphedema Management Program
- Pelvic Floor Program - includes computerized biofeedback and neuromuscular electrical stimulation training. Provided in a secluded, private treatment area.
- Biodex Overhead FreeStep for partial weight-bearing gait and balance training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation with fall assessment and treatment program
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Post-Cancer Rehabilitation
- Work Injury Specialist
- Neck and Lower Back Spinal Specialist
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- TMJ Disorders
Real Patient Review
"At this time, I want to thank all the therapists that worked on me. They were all very helpful and understanding. I learned a lot of stretches that will help me in the future. Thanks so much to all of you."
"Carmen was the best therapist I have ever had. I’ve been in PT twice before. She’s very clear on instructions and what we want to achieve. You’re lucky to have her!"